Fee Structure -Session 2020-21
|Classes||Tuition Fee (Monthly)||Admission & Registration fee (One Time)||Almanac/ ID / Mark Sheet/ ERP / APP|
|Annual Charges (Yearly) #|
( Nursery to UKG )
|Class I to IV||1050||6000||500||4000|
|Class V to VII||1100||6000||500||4000|
|Class VIII to X||1200||8000||500||6000|
|Class XI||1300||10000||500||Com – 6000|
PCB/PCB – 6500
|Class XII||1500 / 1600 New||10000||500||Com – 6000|
PCB/PCB – 6500
* Annual Charges ( Term fee or Exam fee + Computer Fee + SMS + Maintenance fee / Lab Fee )
- Tuition fees are charged for 12 months and Bus fee is charged for 10 months of the academic year.
- All fees to be paid before the 12th of every month, failing which late fee of Rs. 50/- per month will be charged until the fees are paid on full.
- All kinds of fees will be deposited in the school fee counter between 8 am to 1 pm.
- Name of defaulter not paying fee consecutive for two installments will automatically be struck off the strength and will be re-admitted only after paying outstanding fees plus Rs. 500/- as Re-Admission Charges.
- Parents are to clear the dues before each terminal exams. No students will be allowed to appear for any examination unless the fees are fully paid.
- No deduction of the fee is to be made for a period of absence or holidays.
- A fine of Rs.1000 will be charged if the cheque is dishonored. (In case if a fee is deposited through cheque) Thereafter the fee will be accepted by cash only.
- In the case of the last date of payment being a holiday, the fee should be paid on the previous working day.